Wednesday 5 January 2011

My world just got bigger

Rejoice, rejoice... I have two new followers, both of whom have opened up such a manifold array of brilliant blogs, wonderful websites and colourful characters, that I may never have time to work, eat, or sleep again. Charles Cowling and his superb Good Funeral Guide http://www.goodfuneralguide.co.uk/blog/ and Gloriamundi's insightful Mindfulness and Mortality http://mortality-branchlinesblog.blogspot.com/
Not only am I extremely grateful to all my happy half dozen followers for reading my blog, but also, when I click on to your own blogs, websites and on-line communities, you lead me on to other blogs, websites and on-line communities, which lead on to other.... you get the picture.
I realise I sound like a www. hick from Just-Discovered-Computers-Ville, Arizona, "Aw gee, aint the t'interweb a marvellous creation y'all?" But (nasty stuff aside) yes, it is. And I for one am taking a moment to celebrate this fact and throw my hat in the air. Yee-haaw!

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Internet Dumbtown too, CB! But beware - your comment about never having time to sleep etc is too true, I find. Addicted? Me? Never! But then what am I doing here instead of writing Monday's ceremony? It's all just too interesting.
    Hats in the air to you for a brilliant and fruitful idea!

    ReplyDelete